ServiceClarity provides a reporting layer with real-time automated reporting, on best-practice KPIs, captured from multiple cloud services.
Best-practice KPIs, targets and reports allow you to understand the processes that need to be improved. Including drill-down analysis to highlight what is working and what is not.
Automated reporting workflows allows context sensitive reports to be shared with key stakeholders as required.
- Breaks down the traditional silos of Development, QA, Operations and facilitates cross functional communication.
- Bridges the gaps between the development organisation and teams outside of the development organisation.
- Enables stakeholders and teams, outside of development who don’t use tools such as JIRA, to stay informed.
- Enables marketing managers, product managers and projects managers to accurately predict future release feature sets and dates.
- Coordinates product releases with marketing event milestones in order to maximise quarterly sales targets relative to competitive products.